Information for the processing of personal data of Customers
This information is provided pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation No. 679/2016 (hereinafter, GDPR). According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to the aforementioned articles, the following information is provided:
1. The Data Controller is Salvadori Liste di Nozze dal 1960 s.r.l. (hereinafter, Owner), with registered office in Prato (PO), Via Pomeria, 79/81 - tel. 057432445 - fax. 057422611 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The processing of your data will be used for purposes related or instrumental to our business, including operational needs, management and customer service. The legal basis is therefore the need for the processing of your data for the purpose of carrying out pre-contractual measures (for example: request for quote), preordained to the conclusion of a possible contract with the Owner, and in the execution of the contract concerning the services requested from the Owner. In particular, with regard to the following services:
Wedding list. Your personal data (in the case of the bride and groom: identification data, residential address, email addresses, telephone contacts and other information concerning the wedding such as the date; in the case of the contributor: name, surname, contact data and any other information preordained to the identification) will be processed by the Owner to allow you to use the service of Wedding List and, therefore, to fulfill the obligations contractually provided.
- Repair of products.
- Product Repair. In order to carry out the product repair service, the interested party will have to provide his/her identification and contact data for the purpose of carrying out the service. These data, if the products belong to third parties to the owner (in particular, Swarovski) may be transferred to them by the owner in his capacity as dealer-processor. The owner will treat your data also in fulfillment of legal obligations (legal basis of the treatment), of fiscal-accounting-administrative nature, to which it is subject.
3. The provision of data for purposes related to the execution of pre-contractual measures or the contract (including, wedding lists and product repair) is functional to use the services requested, so the refusal to provide them involves the impossibility for the owner to perform these services.
4. The recipients of treatment are those responsible for treatment (including third parties to the owner) and people within the organization of the owner authorized by them. Personal data will not be disseminated, but may be disclosed to third parties, solely for technical and operational requirements closely related to the purposes set out above. In particular, to third parties assigned to the fulfillment of accounting and fiscal tasks, to companies or professionals for the fulfillment of accounting and/or fiscal tasks.
5. The data are processed and stored at the registered office of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers outside the EU. In this case, the Owner assures as of now that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with applicable laws, after signing the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
6. Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes, and in any case, in accordance with the regulations in force.
7. You may, at any time: access your personal data; obtain the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns you; oppose the processing; exercise the right to the portability of your data; revoke your consent; complain to the Control Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data - Privacy Guarantor). The exercise of your rights can be done by sending a request via email to email@example.com.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.